Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So much for a nap

I laid down at 1:30 when Kyler went for a nap. It took me half an hour to turn my head off and fall asleep. Just when I fall asleep, Kenya comes and wakes me, needing help with her computer game. It takes me half an hour to fall the heck asleep again, and I hear "Pssst, Summer! Psssst, Summer! Pssssssssssssssssssst! Summer!" in a loud whisper. Kenya wanted to know if she could have a cheese string. I just had to laugh. I swear. Somedays, all you can do its laugh. So, it's 3:45 and Kyler is sleeping and I am NOT! Oy!!!!! Please pray I get some sleep tonight. I am not doing too hot. Rob will be home at 4:30 and I am going to Starbuck's to get a big FAT chai latte. I need a pick-me-up. Then I need to go to Walmart for a few things, and I am gonna pick up something fast for dinner. I am NOT making an extravagant dinner tonight (forgot in my sleep deprived state, to start the crock pot, ugh!). I also gotta get some more child lock's. This boy is nuts. lol

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena