Saturday, November 29, 2008

My heart is so happy

Friday when I picked up Kenya from preschool, one of her teachers stopped me to talk to me. She told me, "I just had to tell you, what a JOY it is to have Kenya in this class. She is so well behaved, smart and polite. She makes friends so easily. We just love her." Wow! I said thanks, and wanted to give her a huge hug. lol Way to make a mama overflow with pride and happiness. My little girl just exudes Kenya-ness, everywhere she goes. She's such a delight!

I also am just soooo very proud of her, for overcoming her fear of water. Before starting her swimming lessons, she wouldn't go in a pool, unless she had a death grip on Daddy or my neck. She is doing SO well at her swimming lessons. Her last lesson, she even floated on her back UNASSISTED (with a noodle). I literally teared up! TWICE! Seeing her overcome this fear, is just monumental to both her and me. I am so very proud of her.

2 comments:

Cajunrose said...

She is so special! Doesn't it make your heart fill when you hear nice things like that?

~*Michelle*~ said...

She is truly a blessing!

 
Designed by Lena