Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Paralyzed

That's what I was getting out of bed this morning. I LITERALLY could NOT move. I was trying so hard. I just couldn't move. So, I closed my bedroom door and Kyler played for a bit. Maybe 20 mins. Then Kenya woke and I had no choice, I had to find it in me to MOVE. The kid's were hungry.

Last night was a really bad night. Kyler is cutting his two bottom eye teeth. I can see them JUST starting to poke through this morning. He slept with us, as he wouldn't go in his crib (very unusual for him!). He tossed and turned and was just having a horrible sleep. He nursed alot. He tried so hard to sleep but just couldn't. I felt so horrible for him. It's not his fault. I wish I could take his pain on myself. Basically, I got 2 hrs of sleep MAYBE, all together. I am just winded. I feel drunk. Yesterday I was tired also, as he hasn't slept well since getting these eye teeth, but wow, today.....MUCH WORSE.

Anyway, no point in complaining really. I hope I can take a little nap today. I am praying that Kyler will get a few months break, once these bottom eye teeth come in. He'll have 16 teeth when they are fully in. All he'll still need for baby teeth, is his 2nd set o f molars and those typically come in at 20-24 months. SO he MIGHT just get a couple months break. Something he hasn't had in a YEAR! Poor kid. Teething is very rough for some babies.

Today is gorgeous out. Just beautiful. The sun is shining and I so badly wish I was alive with energy. I am going to try and make it a good day anyways. I think I will take the kid's for a walk later. Kenya has her very first swimming lesson tonight. I am so excited for her. I hope she doesn't get too scared. Daddy and brother are going to come and watch too. We'll all be there to cheer her on. I will take pics. ;)

Other than that, I won't be doing much today. I have some laundry to do and that's about it. The rest of the house is clean. Thank GOODNESS! When Kyler goes for his nap, I am putting dinner in the crockpot and laying down.

What's on your agenda today?

1 comment:

. said...

Teething is so rough! I'm sorry you and Ky are suffering. :( I hope tonight is better for both of you!

 
Designed by Lena